As an independent family run company, established in Auckland in 2005, we have developed a strong reputation for service. You can trust our integrity; we will be honest and straightforward in all our dealings with you.
You will find our staff courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. We will listen carefully to your needs, and we will work together with you to achieve your goals and vision for your property. We will make your project a positive, enjoyable experience.
You can be confident in your choice; we work hard to maintain our high standards and we guarantee all our customers 100% satisfaction. We have a number of references from previous customers which we are more than happy to provide, giving you a further guarantee of quality, and further peace of mind.
Your project will be safe in our hands. Our team are experienced and trustworthy operators and work to the companies high standards. Our customers tell us they wish the other contractors involved in their project were as diligent, careful, efficient, and reliable as the Dingo Groundworx Team.
We will take extra care at every stage of your job from the initial site preparation right through to tidying up at the end. We are proud of the quality of our work; when we have finished, you will be invited to inspect the job with one of our operators.
We sincerely value your business with us.
- You will pay your accounts with us by the due date specified on the invoice. If you cannot pay by the due date on the invoice you will contact our Accounts Manager before the due date to discuss payment options.
- You (and your team) will give us all the information we need to help you to achieve your goals.
- You will provide clear and complete information about the job and be clear about your wants. This includes information with regards to the location of any services nearby such as Gas, Power, Water, etc. You will be open, frank and honest with us at all times.
- You will let us know immediately (or within 24 hours) of any concerns you have about our work together. If you have a problem with any of our work, you will allow us sufficient time to rectify and fix any problems.
- You agree to listen to any advice we offer (we acknowledge your absolute right to accept or reject that advice).
- You will give consideration to referring us to at least two other people who you believe would benefit from working with us. Be polite and courteous as we are to you.